A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hirschberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hirschberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hirschberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschberg graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirschberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen R Hirschberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Hirschberg practice?
- Dr. Karen Hirschberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hirschberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.