A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hirschberg is Excellent. Dr. Hirschberg has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hirschberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including C-Section Cesarean Section.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschberg graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirschberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirschberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hirschberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Hirschberg practice?
Dr. Karen Hirschberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Hirschberg, Dr. Trina Hirschberg, Dr. Reina Hirschberg, Dr. Rayna Hirschberg