A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Ho MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Ho practice?
- Dr. Karen Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ho practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.