A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ho is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Ho MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Ho practice?
- Dr. Karen Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Ho practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.