Dr. Karen Hoelzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hoelzer?

December 2nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Hoelzer is extremely intelligent, caring, and informative doctor. She is very detailed and explains the "hows and whys" of the complex body.

December 16th, 2009

An Amazing Doctor...a lifeline for her patients!

Dr. Karen is the most amazing physician I have ever met!She was my mother's oncologist for the 16 miraculous years that my mom lived with breast cancer. Dr. Karen once asked my mother how she could explain her continued survival--against ALL ODDS. My Mom replied, "I am alive because of my FAITH and the EXCELLENT CARE that you and your staff have given me, Dr. Karen." I am forever grateful for Dr. Karen's incredible gift of healing, treating, and caring for her patients. Dr. Karen was like family to my Mom and became the lifeline that kept her here with us for all those blessed years.

December 7th, 2016