Overall Review

3.9

July 9th, 2015
A very special doctor
Dr. Karen runs a well organized office staffed with only the kindest, efficient, well informed people. While maintaining a schedule, she gives patients all the time and attention they need answering questions and discussing issues WITH you. Only the highest praise for this doctor and her practice.

February 14th, 2012
Great doctor, appreciate her caring attitude and compassion as well as that of her staff.

May 14th, 2010
unprofessional staff leads to poor patient care
I'm very frustrated with the staff at the office. My OB ordered a bunch of pregnancy related lab work and when one test came back abnormal she told me to give it to my doctor to have them immediately review and change my medication. I did this and when I still hadn't heard anything 3 days later I called the office only to be told by the receptionist that she had just scanned the labwork into the computer that morning and so the doctor would see it that afternoon or the next week! My health and the health of my unborn baby was in jepoardy and the receptionist took 3 days to even scan my paperwork in. It takes what - 2 minutes to scan a piece of paper into a computer or better yet, just give it to the doctor. It's a small office so it wouldn't have been that hard. I will most likely be switching doctors after this experience.