A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hoffmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffmann has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Hoffmann MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Karen Hoffmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hoffmann practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.