A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hoffmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffmann
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffmann has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen K Hoffmann MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Karen Hoffmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hoffmann practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.