A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Holloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Holloway, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Holloway MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen Holloway practice?
- Dr. Karen Holloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Holloway practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brandon, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Brandon Psychiatrists and Brandon Addiction Specialists.