A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hopper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hopper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hopper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Hopper MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Karen Hopper has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hopper practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.