A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Horowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Horowitz MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Karen Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Horowitz practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.