Dr. Karen Horton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Horton?

Top Notch Plastic Surgeon

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Amazing person and surgeon. Dr. Horton is caring and available to her patients. My results after surgery were beyond my expectations.

Such an amazing surgeon!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Horton is so fantastic, as well as her whole office staff! I interviewed several surgeons and she was by far the best in her field! Dr.Horton has always made this experience a positive one and I appreciate that after a long year of breast cancer. She recently performed the DIEP flap surgery on me after I finished chemo, so this was the end for me. So many people keep telling me how amazing my breasts look! Dr. Horton is a gifted surgeon with such a warm-heart and fantastic bedside manner. I strongly recommend her to anyone!

Happy!

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I'm very grateful to have been introduced to Dr. Horton,she made me very comfortable, her skills are very appreciative, my outcome is much to be Happy about, she is a fabulous doctor!! Thank-You Dr. Karen Horton for making me feel like a whole person and look so beautiful!

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Horton performed my breast cancer reconstruction and has been all I could ask for in a physician. Besides being thrilled with my results I have had other physicians comment on the fabulous job she did. I have minimal scarring even though I generally do not heal well. From beginning to end, she answered every question I had and spent as much time time with me as I needed. My husband was very cautious about anticipating complications and Dr. Horton fit me into her schedule every time so that our fears could be relieved. Her bright smile made visiting her office a pleasure instead of a nightmare. I have happily recommended her to friends for their future surgery needs.

Posted on November 8th, 2016