A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hotchkiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotchkiss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotchkiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Hospital
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services, Westport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Hotchkiss MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Karen Hotchkiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hotchkiss practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newtown, CT.
See Newtown Psychiatrists and Newtown Child Psychiatrists.