A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Houck has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Houck practice?
Dr. Karen Houck practices Gynecologic Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Oncologists.