A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hsieh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsieh
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hsieh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Hsieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen K Hsieh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Karen Hsieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hsieh practices Family Medicine near Hesperia, CA.
See Hesperia Family Physicians.