Dr. Karen S Hsu Blatman MD is female, has 4 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu Blatman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu Blatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu Blatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Hsu Blatman practice?
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Hsu Blatman, Dr. Trina Hsu Blatman, Dr. Reina Hsu Blatman, Dr. Rayna Hsu Blatman