A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu Blatman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Blatman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu Blatman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hsu Blatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Hsu Blatman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Hsu Blatman practice?
- Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.