A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu Blatman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hsu Blatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Hsu Blatman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Hsu Blatman practice?
- Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.