A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu Blatman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu Blatman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hsu Blatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Hsu Blatman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Hsu Blatman practice?
- Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hsu Blatman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Milford, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.