Dr. Karen Hundemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hundemer?

one of the best ones !

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Dr Hundemer is very attentive. She takes time and listens to you. She is warm and remembers your case well. Her diagnosis are great. She explains things well and emphasizes with your situation. She is never in a hurry. She never gets up to leave unless you say you are done. Her examinations are through and you dont feel its done quickly. I would certaintly rate her as one of the best doctors. Her quantitative experience and aura makes her a nice doctor.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Hundemer is an amazing doctor!! When my son was born I thought I wanted a pediatrician. Because I was a patient with FPCA Dr Hundemer came in to see my son at the hospital when he was born and I knew instantly I couldn't ask for a better doctor. My son is now 10 years old and because Dr Hundemer is so patient and kind he never minds going to the doctors office. She is very good about making sure all your concerns are met during the visit!

She found my illness!

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I had a Dr. in Frederick for over 20 years who totally blew off my illness and never did a further test due to higher calcium levels, even after I complained and had lots of symptoms.After 2 visits, Dr. Hundemer took one other step and did a PTH test and found out I had a parathyroid tumor.She takes her time with patients. Many people had suggested I go see her. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner!

u

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I love Dr Hundemer. She has been my PCP for years and she is very caring and spends time with you. When she is seeing you it doesn't seem like she is rushing like with most doctors.

Posted on October 12th, 2017