A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Karen Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hunt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists, Kalispell Hematologists, and Kalispell Oncologists.