A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Karen Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hunt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists, Kalispell Hematologists, and Kalispell Oncologists.