A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ilika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ilika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilika graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ilika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilika accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Ilika practice?
Dr. Karen Ilika practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Kirkland Family Physicians and Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.