A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Imagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Imagawa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imagawa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Imagawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imagawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Imagawa practice?
Dr. Karen Imagawa practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.