A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Imagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Imagawa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Imagawa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imagawa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Imagawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kay Imagawa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Imagawa practice?
- Dr. Karen Imagawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Imagawa practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.