A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Imagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Imagawa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imagawa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Imagawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imagawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Imagawa practice?
Dr. Karen Imagawa practices Pediatrics, Child Abuse Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Pathologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.