A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kish is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kish, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kish graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Kish MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Kish practice?
- Dr. Karen Kish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kish practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.