Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 14th, 2016
One of the worst....
I brought my son to Dr. Miller a few years ago because we and our pediatrician had concerns that he may be on the autism spectrum. It was the first step in the process and I can not tell you how disappointed and disgusted I was with her bedside manner. No compassion whatsoever. As we were walking out of the room where our son was being weighed and measured, I asked her what she thought and she shook her head and simply said "Autism". I started to cry and she seemed surprised and said "oh, I thought you had already figured that out". That's it, nothing else. No direction, nothing else to offer except a handout of some books to read. What are doctors like this doing in this doing in this specialized field? I had later followed up with a few questions and again, got the same lack of compassion. I later took my son to the May Institute and my son received a thorough round of testing and the doctor there spent almost an hour with me after just talking, answering my questions and giving me so much helpful information. Big difference. Avoid Dr. Miller.