Dr. Karen Reed MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Wichita Falls, TX

2.9

June 24th, 2013
Totally recommend
Dr. Reed has been my children's pediatrician for many years & I strongly recommend her. Her personality doesn't suit everyone's because she is not all mushy-mushy but she knows her profession and that's what truly matters!

August 29th, 2012
Poor bed side manner. Seems more concerned about getting to next patient. Prescriptions called in don't get mailed to pharmacy in a timely manner or not at all.

November 14th, 2008
Dr. Reed has been my children's pediatrician for nearly 16 years. She is a kind and patient doctor who, despite other opinions, cares for her patients. My family has seen her in public and she has addressed my children by name. I don't know that I can say that about too many doctors. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

September 17th, 2008
POOR RATING
I am very dissapointed in Dr. Reed and the clinic. Dr. Reed has more of a passion for animals than children. She will talk more about her love of dogs than your sick child or well child. She also does not respond to emergent care. My daughter was being transfered ffrom an emergency clinic to a hospital in an ambulence and Dr. Reed knew of this and would not call back and NEVER checked in on us. We went to the emergency clinic b/c her office will NOT see your sick child unless it is during her morning 8:30-10:00 sick hours. If your child gets sick and you call her, she tells you to go to the emergency room or come back tomorrow during her sick hours. So make sure you schedule when your child will be sick! Do NOT choose her as your pediatrician-she would make a great vet for your dog!