Pediatricians

Clinics Of North Texas
501 Midwestern Pkwy E
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
940-397-5400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Totally recommend  |  show details
by Lana Wampler on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Reed has been my children's pediatrician for many years & I strongly recommend her. Her personality doesn't suit everyone's because she is not all mushy-mushy but she knows her profession and that's what truly matters!

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Poor bed side manner. Seems more concerned about getting to next patient. Prescriptions called in don't get mailed to pharmacy in a timely manner or not at all.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2008

Dr. Reed has been my children's pediatrician for nearly 16 years. She is a kind and patient doctor who, despite other opinions, cares for her patients. My family has seen her in public and she has addressed my children by name. I don't know that I can say that about too many doctors. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

|  POOR RATING  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2008

I am very dissapointed in Dr. Reed and the clinic. Dr. Reed has more of a passion for animals than children. She will talk more about her love of dogs than your sick child or well child. She also does not respond to emergent care. My daughter was being transfered ffrom an emergency clinic to a hospital in an ambulence and Dr. Reed knew of this and would not call back and NEVER checked in on us. We went to the emergency clinic b/c her office will NOT see your sick child unless it is during her morning 8:30-10:00 sick hours. If your child gets sick and you call her, she tells you to go to the emergency room or come back tomorrow during her sick hours. So make sure you schedule when your child will be sick! Do NOT choose her as your pediatrician-she would make a great vet for your dog!