A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Scott DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Scott practice?
- Dr. Karen Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Scott practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.