Family Physicians, General Practitioner

3502 9th St
Ste 430
Lubbock, TX 79415
806-744-1171
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Yahoo.
by Sandra Allen on Sep 18th, 2013

I've had 3 ER visits, 4 hosp. stays, and 2 surgeries this year and have yet to see Dr. Scott even once. Her office forced me to be admitted under a MD that I had no faith in, causing an awful mess, then today I wasted the entire morning because she failed to call in the referral for my mammogram. When I called to see why, all I got was an answering machine. I wouldn't recommend her to a dog.

Aug 15th, 2013

Of the 30 appointments I've had with Dr. Scott's office, I have seen her maybe twice. Dr. Scott recently refused to prescribe my medications, which are medically necessary. She was supposed to refer me to a specialist, which she has failed to do (3 weeks later). I would not recommend this doctor to anyone that I care about.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

I loved Dr. Scott! She delivered 2 of my daughter's and was very caring. When my last baby (sept. 2005) ended up in Nicu for 3 weeks with a fusion pneomothorax she prayed with her office staff and my little girl is almost 7 now and is very healthy. Wonderful doctor

|  If you need a good doctor with great staff go here  |  show details
by katrinagonzales at Citysearch on Apr 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. scott has been a great dr. her and her staff are always making you feel welcome and are there for your needs

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by katrinagonzales on Apr 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Feb 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Scott and her staff are great. They are helpful and know what is needed. You can count on them to find the answers to what questions you have.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com