A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Jackson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen V S Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen V. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Karen Jackson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Jackson practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.