A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Jacobson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Rita Jacobson MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Karen Jacobson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Jacobson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.