Dr. Karen Jefferson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 1st, 2016
The most caring physician I have ever had. She takes extra time in her appointments and I never feel like she is rushing to get to the next appointment.

November 21st, 2015
Amazing!!!
Dr Jefferson is absolutely amazing. She makes me feel at ease and takes her time to answer all my questions!! She is professional, knowledgeable, and listens to concerns. Would highly recommend her to anyone. I was in an auto accident during my pregnancy and she called me while she was on vacation!

December 22nd, 2011
I love Dr. Jefferson. She delivered my first child and she's currently helping me through a risky pregnancy. I just love her. I trust her and she's taken wonderful care of me and my babies. Best doctor ever.

October 5th, 2011
Excellence all around
I was referred to Dr. Jefferson several years ago. I have been sooo please with her and the practice. She makes you feel at ease and her bedside manner is great. She has a high level of professionalism and knowledge. I highly recommend her to anyone.

November 30th, 2009
Excellent bedside manner
Dr. Jefferson is as busy as any doctor-if not more. But she always takes her time with me-she never appears to be rushed. She is courteous and respectful. She is just all round a kind and caring peron and it shows. I have sent family members and friends to Dr. Jefferson for care.

November 3rd, 2009
The Best
Dr.Jefferson has delivered 1 of my children and I am currently under her care for the expected birth of my 3rd child in dec/2009.She is very professional, very knowledgeable and very down to earth. So many females that I know or even new associates are all so familiar with Dr Jefferson or are current patients of hers as well.. Ilove this dr and the office in which she works in. Theyare always so helpful and always puts the patients and te patients needs and concerns first!