Dr. Karen Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Gratitude
I am thankful for my experience, with Dr Marlee. She was kind, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. She took the time to answer my questions. I have a chronic condition that wasn't under control and I was frustrated, with little hope. She took the time, and helped me to find the best treatment options. I can't thank her enough, and as I write I have to apologize for thinking that because she is a NP that she was not good enough. I am sorry. She far exceeded my expectations! Thank you

May 4th, 2016
I was late to my appointment and the NP still graciously agreed to see me. She was kind, her bedside manner was absolutely wonderful, and she took the time to answer all my questions and conduct a thorough exam. I am appreciative to the office staff for their kindness. I am extremely grateful for my experience with the NP. Many thanks.

May 2nd, 2016
It's always a pleasure seeing Marlee and her staff. She is always smiling! We are at the office frequently because of my husband, and we always enjoy our visits with Marlee. She is kind and thorough. Thank you!

April 29th, 2016
It's unfortunate to read a bad review. I have to say I took my daughter to see Dr Jordan, we waited months for the appointment and had follow-up with Marlee the NP. I found her to be great! We followed up with Marlee and she was wonderful and when we returned for another follow-up, Marlee actually pulled Dr Jordan in the room, when she had a question with regards to the improvement of my daughters condition. It's unfortunate to read others experience but I have spoken to many others friends and family who have also been seen at Dermatology Associates and have had pleasant experiences. I will continue to recommend the practice.

February 17th, 2016
Mother of patient
i called this office to get an appointment for my daughter, who had a rash all over her face. We were offered an appointment with the nurse practitioner Marlee. I was agreeable to seeing her. Marlee diagnosed my daughter with a bacterial infection on her face and was given a prescription for Ovace. Fast forward three and a half weeks later. My daughter has not had any improvement, in fact it looks to be getting worse. I wonder if she has been misdiagnosed. So I call the office and requested an appointment with Dr Jordan. Upon hearing that my daughter saw Marlee previously the receptionist told me that Dr Jordan would only be able to see my daughter in MAY! Today is Feb 17th. When I questioned why it would take four months to see a current patient I was told Dr Jordan doesn't want to see cases such as my daughter's. She specializes in cancer. Why on earth would this doctor allow her NP to treat cases that the doctor will not treat or supervise the treatment of? Now my daughter is left with this rash on her face worsening. She is not an established patient with any other dermatologist in the area. We are now between a rock and a hard place. I found Dr Jordan using this site so I feel it appropriate to share my experience with this practice here. If I had known then what I know now, I would have seen any other dermatologist.

January 30th, 2016
Munster patient
Dr. Jordan is my favorite dermatologist in the Munster area. I have tried a few and she is the best. I've had numerous skin cancer scares and she is truly an expert in this area. My whole family goes to her.

January 11th, 2016
Seen Marlee- she was great!

December 18th, 2015
Waited for close to two hours to see the doctor, and then felt like my visit was only five minutes. I scheduled follow up with the nurse practitioner and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. She was on time, took the time to answer all my questions, was thorough, and helped me to understand treatment options, I didn't feel like meds were just being thrown at me. Overall everyone at the practice was kind, but I I HIGHLY recommend the NP there.

November 16th, 2015
I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a dermatologist. My first appointment was with Dr Jordan and my follow-up was with Marlee the NP. I have to say that I thought the NP was more thorough, and helpful. She took the time to explain everything and it was greatly appreciated.

September 25th, 2015
Excellent, had MOHs procedure on my chest with great results. Minimal discomfort. Would recommend to anyone !

August 1st, 2015
Great experience
I had a full-body skin cancer exam from Dr. Jordan, and my husband had a mole on his neck removed. We were both very impressed with Dr. Jordan and her practice. Other dermatologists made us feel hurried, or we had to wait months for an appointment. Dr. Jordan is different – she is patient and we didn't feel rushed at all. We are able to schedule appointments in reasonable time frames. They even offer same day appointments with the physician assistant. We will go back to her for all of our dermatology needs in the future.

May 27th, 2015
I just wanted to take a quick minute to say thank you to all of the kind staff at Dermatology Associates. I've been a long time patient, and am never disappointed. A special thank you to Marlee for her kindness, patience, and knowledge. My problem has resolved and I have her to thank for it. I highly recommend this practice! Keep up the good work ladies!!