Dr. Karen Joyce MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Omaha, NE

November 28th, 2016
I loved the Dr. She has too much trust in her nurse who is dishonest to Dr. Joyce about her contacts with the patients. It's the first time I encountered the nurse trying to be the Dr. instead of the nurse who should be able to be trusted. Dr. Joyce was wonderful and always correct with her suggestions and diagnosis's. I would love to use her services more again but can't handled the older nurse. Since I left her office I have found that there are at least 2 other patients who also left for the same reason but never told the Dr about their disappointment with the nurse. When I told the Dr. about the nurse, she let me know that she couldn't believe it because she has had her for so many years and believes and trusts her completely. When I would call asking to speak to the Dr., I was always told she is too busy of a Dr. and would have to use the services of the nurse unless I am hurt or something. NO WAY!!!!!

January 20th, 2015
Way too long to wait to see a dr.
Concerned by the time I had to wait for apt.. Way to long

August 31st, 2013
I recently decided to go to a different doctor after many years of going to Dr. Joyce and telling her something just wasn't right with me. My NEW doctor came to the conclusion that I have thyroid disease. It took just one blood test and one visit. I am NOT happy. Will not be going back!

February 24th, 2013
Met Dr. Joyce for the first time after being admitted to the Emergency Room. Received excellent care under under direction. Outstanding skilled Doctor. Excellent beside manner and very professional. Very blessed to have her as my physician.

March 17th, 2009
Never returned my phone call. Second guessed herself in front of me...the patient.