A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Jurgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Jurgensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Jurgensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurgensen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurgensen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Jurgensen MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Jurgensen practice?
- Dr. Karen Jurgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Jurgensen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.