A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kay Clark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Clark practice?
- Dr. Karen Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Clark practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.