A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fields is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans