A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fields is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen K Fields MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Fields practice?
- Dr. Karen Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fields practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.