A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fields is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen K Fields MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Fields practice?
- Dr. Karen Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fields practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.