Dr. Karen Karen Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Acupuncture and Movement Disorders Essential Tremors Parkinson's Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Lin practice?
Dr. Karen Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Sleep Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See New Brunswick Neurologists, New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Family Physicians, New Brunswick Surgeons, and New Brunswick Psychiatrists.