A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Karen Lin MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Karen Lin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and New Brunswick, NJ.
See San Luis Obispo Neurologists and San Luis Obispo Psychiatrists.