A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Lin practice?
Dr. Karen Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and New Brunswick, NJ.
See San Luis Obispo Neurologists and San Luis Obispo Psychiatrists.