A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Lin practice?
Dr. Karen Lin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and New Brunswick, NJ.
See San Luis Obispo Neurologists, San Luis Obispo Family Physicians, San Luis Obispo Internists, and San Luis Obispo Sleep Medicine Doctors.