A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Miller, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Klahr Miller MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Karen Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Miller practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.