A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kabat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kabat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabat graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kabat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctors Comm Hosp, Lanham, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Kabat MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Kabat practice?
- Dr. Karen Kabat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kabat practices Anesthesiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Alexandria Anesthesiologists.