A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kade, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kade, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kade graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Robin Kade MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Kade practice?
- Dr. Karen Kade has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Kade practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.