Dr. Karen Kade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kade?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kade?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Excellent Choice!

What is it I dread the most when I go to the doctor? Having to wait. Almost all of the time doctors overbook. Many are looking for that almighty dollar. Well, you won’t find that here. My primary physician sent me to Dr. Kade, and I was pleased that he did. Best dermatologist in Miami. Dr. Kade is very serious and dedicated to her profession. No smiles, no cutting jokes. She’s there to do a job and she does it. If you’ve been to other dermatologists you’ll find no-one does it better. She is very thorough and will take the time necessary to explain what you have and recommend a treatment. She also has creams and sunblock products that she designed herself. They aren’t cheap. But they are far superior to what you’ll find in Walgreens and CVS. I highly recommend her.

August 25th, 2017

Best Dermatology Care

Dr Kade was very helpful and knowledgeable of my situation,, I could not be more pleased with her diagnosis and treatment. I feel so blessed to have chosen her for skin care, I know that my other issues will be resolved with exceptional results as my current skin rash case,

December 30th, 2014

NEVER AGAIN

rude and the appointment to forever and barely spent time with me.

August 23rd, 2013

Very pleased

I was referred by a friend who is a nurse practitioner. I worked for a good Dermatologist many years ago and wanted a Dr. who was a good diagnostician, not just into cosmetic corrections. I made an appt. online on Zoc Doc and it was so easy, seen in a week, printed and filled out forms to bring to appt. I was seen promptly and Dr Kade took all my questions and recorded all the lesions I was concerned about. I had a full body exam, biopsy and scheduled follow up visits for other removals. I am so pleased with my results. Dr Kade is friendly and very thorough. Minimal wait time after being taken in room and she returns quickly after being prepped by staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kade.

August 16th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Kade to my friends. Getting an appt. was quick & easy. Her knowledge is outstanding and her staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Kade is friendly and spends time to listen to you and asks if you have any questions you may have. I would definitely see Dr. Kade again.

July 20th, 2013

Thank you!!

I was recommended by my sister to see her. My sister had visited Dr. Karen Kade for other reasons but she had done so well and was so fast with her visits that my sister recommended her to me, and I'm SO glad she did! I'm very pleased with how my face looks now! She's extremely understanding and takes the time to know her patience individual needs and gives them all the options available for their various needs. She is very intelligent so not only are her assessments quick but they are extremely accurate! You can count on her to make sure you don't have a half done job and it won't cost you an arm or a leg, or both! I'm recommending this dermatologist to everyone I know and my future kids. Finally! Some one who is passionate about what they do and great at it!

June 22nd, 2013

Unprofessional

She was extremely rude- she was diagnosing my 4 year old who got scared and ticklish. She then said he was uncooperative and wouldn't treat his skin in the office. Mind you, I was 36 weeks gone with child and because I wasn't sure of the address of the closest Walgreen's pharmacy, she was going to just "call the prescription in". I argued with her and told her to give me 2 minutes to get the correct address- that I would not be running around searching for wherever she decided to call in the prescription. She then wrote it out and I refused it- I told her to wait and call it in. Her secretaries were helpful and told me they would do it for me. Did I mention she told my son to be quiet and alluded to the fact that my pediatrician was stupid????? Her bedside manner definitely needs improvement and was definitely insensitive and EXTREMELY unprofessional. I left her a little note telling her what I thought of her performance. I strongly advise against seeing this doctor.

August 3rd, 2012

Great doctor's visit! Very professional staff, short waiting time, and all went well! Job well done, thanks so much!!

June 27th, 2012

Never again

Completely avoided my previous care to supplement her ideas. My previous care was working and wanted to continue it. Instead of taking one pill she was offering me 4 different meds that wouldn't solve my overall problem. She did not listen to me and sat at her computer for most of the time. It almost felt like she was googling stuff I was describing instead of thinking things through. Pretty upsetting. She just told me to take some stuff and basically it was up to me if I would want to come back.

September 25th, 2011

N. Kranwinkel

I love Dr. Kade. Very courteous and professional. Her beauty products are among the best I've used my whole life. I cannot live without her "Botanical Oil Absorber". For someone like me with extremely oil skin and living in hot/humid weather like the one in Miami, FL. is definitely a life saver. I no longer need to keep wiping my face with a tissue or re-applying my make-up. Thanks Dr. Kade

September 3rd, 2011

Dr. Kade is extemely professional. Her staff is very friendly and the office is clean. I felt that Dr. Kade and her staff appreciated my business and cared about my well-being; very rare in Miami!

August 31st, 2011

Excellent excellent Doctor

1. Just saw her today. The waiting time was short.2. Dr.Karen is patient and really takes time to SEE me.3. She was recommanded by my Boyfriend. I will recommaned her to my friends or family menbers if they need a dermatologist.