Dr. Karen Kamholz Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kamholz?

Registered Nurse, NICU

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Although I have not been treated by Dr. Kamholz she has recently begun practicing in my NICU at Georgetown University Hospital. I can say the Dr. Kamholz has enriched our unit with compassion and empathy unlike I have seen in recent years in my profession. I've been a nurse for 20+ years in different units and am impressed daily by her caring and willingness to put her patients first, without hesitation. She will not leave a beside until she feel that staff, family member, and other care providers are clear in individualized plan of care and direction. She is one to be proud of at Georgetown.

Autism Spectrum Disorder