A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kasanofsky-Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasanofsky-Rubenstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasanofsky-Rubenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasanofsky-Rubenstein graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kasanofsky-Rubenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Kasanofsky-Rubenstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Kasanofsky-Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Karen Kasanofsky-Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Kasanofsky-Rubenstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.