A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Kato practice?
Dr. Karen Kato practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Pediatricians.