Dr. Karen Kaufman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2016
Excellent OBGYN
Excellent OBGYN! Highly personable and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman

July 1st, 2015
Very detailed and thorough
Dr. Kaufman is great. I love that she is very communicative,very thorough and makes you feel like your a team together. She is current in treatment and health options. Open to homeopathic and natural options and always promoting health and wellness first before or along with medication. I've recommended her to friends looking for obgyn and all feel like me. You won't be disappointed if you go. ...but don't be late, because she runs pretty much on time. Rare for most doctors today.

January 21st, 2014
Good Doctor less than good office staff
I really like Dr Kaufman. She is a great listener and was very thorough in trying to find out a diagnosis for my symptoms. She was recommended as a primary care doctor and I saw her about hair loss and my cholesterol levels. I have a high total cholesterol and a high LDL. But when I went to make an appointment about a cold I could not get rid of the receptionist refused to make the appointment telling me that Dr Kaufman is only a gynecologist. When I mentioned that I was to come back for a cholesterol check. She told me it was probably to check my hormones. This was out of her field of expertise and still was unwilling to make an appointment. Unfortunately the office staff is the face of the practice, and I cannot recommend a practice where a receptionist is telling you what the doctor is thinking. And I find that the professionalism of the staff comes from the top. I have never experienced anything like that before.