A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kea graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Kea MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Kea practice?
- Dr. Karen Kea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kea practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.