A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kea graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Kea practice?
Dr. Karen Kea practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.