A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Kennedy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Karen Kennedy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kennedy practices Psychiatry near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Freedom, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.