A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Khin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Khin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Khin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Khin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Khine Khin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Khin practice?
- Dr. Karen Khin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Khin practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.