Dr. Karen Khine Khin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 22nd, 2016
seek a second oppinion
Kind and personable definitely. However, deteriorating health, over medication, too many trips to Emergency room led to changing doctors. New primary discovered negligence misdiagnosis.

May 6th, 2016
Excellent family doctor
Great doctor and listen to your needs.

February 20th, 2016
Horrible doctor doesn't care about you. You ask about something and she brushes you pff

August 28th, 2015
My mother is 88 and had to go to the emergency room on Wednesday. The emergency room doctor said to set up an appt with her primary Dr on Friday, that she should not go through the weekend without seeing her primary Dr. I called on Thursday to set up the appt and was informed that there were no appointments available, I explained the situation and the receptionist just said you can call back at 3 or 3:30 and see if there are any cancellations or talk to the dr's nurse she'll be in then. I called at 3:30 and held for over 6 min (cell phone counts the time) then get disconnected. I call back she goes to put me on hold and I tell her I was already on hold for 6 min and then you disconnected me. She didn't care she just put me on hold anyway. I eventually hung up and tried again about 1/2 later. Once again I explained how many times I had already held and that my battery was going to die that I just need to talk to the nurse like she told me. She said I am the only one here, there is one call ahead of you, you will have to wait. Again it was 5 min before she came back. Then she tells me that there are no appointments for my mother Friday or all of the following week. I can have the hospital send the records over and if the doctor thinks she needs to be seen she will try to squeeze her in. Well by this time records at the hospital is closed. My mom will need to sign a release, they know there is little chase this is going to get handle on time. What kind of doctor lets an 88 year old women go without seeing her after being in the ER when the Dr there specifically says she should be seen? Not impressed! The Office girls should be fired, she obviously can't handle her job. If you can't ever call with out being put on hold for 5 min or longer there is something wrong.

February 19th, 2015
Too quick

December 29th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Khin for over 10 years and she has always been approachable, thorough and well-qualified. Her staff could be better and some low ratings result from their effectiveness. I will definitely recommend Dr. Khin to my friends and relatives.

July 21st, 2014
TURNED INTO HORRIBLE DOCTOR
SHE HAS CHANGED FOR THR WORSE WAS FIST EXCEPTIONAL AND NOW THE WORST ONCE NEVER EVEN SHOWED UP

October 9th, 2009
Starrmeadows
Dr. Khin is an excellent MD. I refuse to change my insurance because I like her so much. I've been a patient of Dr Khin for approx. 9-10 yrs. If I'm having a problem and really need to see her. I call Phyllis (her nurse) a call and tell her what the problem is, and she calls me back with a few minutes, and more of the time, she squeeze me in the same day. The times that she hasn't been able to squeeze me in the same day I come in the next day. Dr. Khin is so nice, caring, very knowledgable & always listen to the problem. It will take alot for me to change Doctors. Thank you so much Dr Khin.