A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen King, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Eileen King MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. King practice?
- Dr. Karen King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen King practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.