Dr. Karen Kirsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Kirsch is amazing. She is thoughtful, efficient, and extremely competent. She has been my ob/gyn for about 20 years, where she saw me through different phases of my adult life, including the births of my 2 children. I would recommend her without hesitation. She is nothing short of incredible.

March 5th, 2014
An extraordinary physician
Dr. Karen Kirsch is an extraordinary physician, coming in as a new patient Dr. Kirsch and her amazing staff were extremely welcoming, polite and professional.I sat in the waiting room no longer then 5 minutes before I was called into her office for the initial consultation where she took the time to get to know me and what I needed as her patient. She followed up with all results and returns messages promptly. I highly recommend Dr. Karen Kirsch, I left her office feeling more as a friend then a patient.

May 7th, 2012
Horrible office conditions and surprise fees!
I was shocked to have my blood test taken in a room with a patient table that was (and I'm not kidding) held together with duct tape! Really? I paid well over $500 for my initial 30 minute session and you can't afford proper patient equipment? Plus I was charged $100 just for the technician who took my blood (in less than 1 minute) PLUS I will have to cover the cost of the actual analysis. The waiting room is a disgrace. If you are going to a private physician, find one that treats patients respectfully by having their areas (waiting room and office) as lush as was her own private office! That tells me something about a person, doesn't it?

July 14th, 2010
Smart, caring and on the ball. During my difficult pregnancy, I could not have had a more committed, supportive and invested doctor.