Dr. Karen Kirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kirsch?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Kirsch is amazing. She is thoughtful, efficient, and extremely competent. She has been my ob/gyn for about 20 years, where she saw me through different phases of my adult life, including the births of my 2 children. I would recommend her without hesitation. She is nothing short of incredible.

An extraordinary physician

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Karen Kirsch is an extraordinary physician, coming in as a new patient Dr. Kirsch and her amazing staff were extremely welcoming, polite and professional.I sat in the waiting room no longer then 5 minutes before I was called into her office for the initial consultation where she took the time to get to know me and what I needed as her patient. She followed up with all results and returns messages promptly. I highly recommend Dr. Karen Kirsch, I left her office feeling more as a friend then a patient.

Horrible office conditions and surprise fees!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I was shocked to have my blood test taken in a room with a patient table that was (and I'm not kidding) held together with duct tape! Really? I paid well over $500 for my initial 30 minute session and you can't afford proper patient equipment? Plus I was charged $100 just for the technician who took my blood (in less than 1 minute) PLUS I will have to cover the cost of the actual analysis. The waiting room is a disgrace. If you are going to a private physician, find one that treats patients respectfully by having their areas (waiting room and office) as lush as was her own private office! That tells me something about a person, doesn't it?

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Smart, caring and on the ball. During my difficult pregnancy, I could not have had a more committed, supportive and invested doctor.

Posted on July 6th, 2017