A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Klatte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Klatte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klatte
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klatte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Klatte, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klatte graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Klatte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Klatte FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen Klatte practice?
- Dr. Karen Klatte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Klatte practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.