Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 19th, 2013

My husband had three heartattacks. He should not even be here on this earth. I first meet Karen when he was in the hospital in Dallas. She was very professional, friendly, and she eased my fears. We thought the world of her. I was sad to learn that she had left the office in Waxahchie. IWe moved but if we ever went back to Texas we would go back to her again because she is a wonderful doctor. jv

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Jerry Slate on Feb 26th, 2013

She is the best Heart Doc. I have ever had! I miss her so much.I dont know why she left but the medical field in Waxahacie lost a good one!I hope she comes back.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Klatte seems to truly care about her patients in a world where patients seem to get lost in the shuffle. I would recommend her to anyone. I have a very frustrating diagnosis for both physician and patient, she is always encouraging yet admonishing me on ways that I can help myself function the best with my limitations. She gets an A :)

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Klatt

|  Finally. A cardiologist who listens.  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

After two heart attacks and two other cardiologists, Karen Klatte is a breath of fresh air. She doesn't insist I take unnecessary medications and has been very intent on treating me as a whole person. I have improved much better under her care and have been able to talk with her about anything without feeling uncomfortable.