Learn more about Dr. Karen Klugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Klugo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klugo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Klugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Klugo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klugo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lerhaupt Klugo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Klugo practice?
- Dr. Karen Klugo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Klugo practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.