A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Klugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Klugo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Klugo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klugo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klugo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Klugo practice?
Dr. Karen Klugo practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.