Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Koffler
Dr. Karen Koffler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL, with another office in Miami Beach, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Koffler is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute. Dr. Koffler has received 3 awards. She speaks English and Hebrew.
Dr. Karen Koffler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Koffler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Raul Ebran-Gonzalez
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami Beach, FL 0.09 mi8
Dr. Jem Yelkovan
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0.20 mi21
Dr. Joseph Fastaia
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Miami Beach, FL 0.26 mi36