A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bednarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bednarski, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednarski
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednarski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bednarski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bednarski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center/Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Bednarski MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bednarski practice?
- Dr. Karen Bednarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bednarski practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.