A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bednarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bednarski, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednarski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bednarski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bednarski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bednarski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center/Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Bednarski MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bednarski practice?
- Dr. Karen Bednarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bednarski practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.