Learn more about Dr. Karen Bednarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bednarski, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednarski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednarski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bednarski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bednarski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center/Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Bednarski MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bednarski practice?
- Dr. Karen Bednarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bednarski practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.